Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stay in love with you.

Ahhh. I am feeling so emo right now.

Baby.. i miss you so much. What happen to our love? We used to be so fine. We don't even really know why we became like this.. I try and try so hard to keep our love alive, but it seems so tough to do so... I really need you to give me that unconditional love I used to feel..We said let go But I kept on hanging on inside I know it's over.You're really gone.It's killing me cause there ain't nothing that I can do. It cuts so deep.It hurts down to my soul.We both know our heart is breaking.But there is nothing we can do anymore. I can't get over it. :( I was so disappointed at you. Well.. Love is nothing to me anymore. Maybe staying single will be the best decision. Hmm. But i really miss those memories that we used to have before. It's sweet and loving. But what we had ain't nothing at all now. What i wish to do now is to go somewhere peaceful.. Sigh.

Lots of love. xoxo
yvonneyii.

No comments:

Post a Comment